As seen on Postcards, February 13, 2011 - Episode 1: Valentine's Day Romantic Ideas
Lakeleigh is perfectly positioned on the foreshore of Lake Daylesford with views from every room across the lake to Lake House and the church spires of Daylesford and beyond.
The living rooms are decorated in a comfortable provincial country style oozing charm and elegance - from the living room with sandstone fireplace and bay window to the English glass conservatory with stone floor and dining table.
Enjoy the privacy this outstanding property offers.
Whatever the season, the beautiful gardens can be enjoyed from the living areas and the conservatory dining room - or dine alfresco on the stone terrace with the stunning Lake Daylesford backdrop.
- Fully equipped for longer stays with full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Quality linen, towels and bathrobes.
- Stunning interiors
- 3 bedrooms can accommodate -
- 3 couples OR 4 singles and 1couple, OR 2 singles and 2 couples
- 2 bathrooms providing 1 deep bath, two showers, and two toilets.
- Breakfast provisions, toiletries and Welcome Hamper provided
- Stone terrace with outdoor dining area overlooking Lake Daylesford
- Gas BBQ
- Established rambling English gardens provide shade in summer, colour in autumn and bulbs and roses in spring
It's just a short stroll to the main street cafes and the Saturday Farmer's Market, or around the lake to the restaurant or Salus Day Spa at Lake House.
Sorry - no pets or children
Here’s what some of the guests had to say...
“My expectations were surpassed in regard to our lovely accommodation. Your taste and décor is simply superb and we just didn’t want to leave!”
“The atmosphere you’ve created gave us everything we’d hoped our weekend would be”.
“Wow! Thank you so much for allowing us to share your beautiful house. We so appreciated your fabulous furnishings, garden and attention to detail, not to mention all the extras such as fresh flowers, wine, and yummy food provisions”.
“Very romantic here, right out of “Vogue Living”!
“This home is just stunning – attention to detail is superb. Loved the garden – we are both avid gardeners”.
“The house is just stunning, and it is so refreshing to stay in a place where every little detail has been thoughtfully attended to. How great to have our expectations exceeded!”.
“The vista immediately gives the feeling of peace and serenity. We are very sorry to be leaving but will definitely return”.
“My family enjoyed nothing more than the beautiful lakeside view on the outside patio”.