Lakeleigh is perfectly positioned on the foreshore of Lake Daylesford with views from every room across the lake to Lake House and the church spires of Daylesford and beyond.
The living rooms are decorated in a comfortable provincial country style oozing charm and elegance – from the living room with sandstone fireplace and bay window to the English glass conservatory with stone floor and dining table. Enjoy the privacy this outstanding property offers.
Whatever the season, the beautiful gardens can be enjoyed from the living areas and the conservatory dining room – or dine alfresco on the stone terrace with the stunning Lake Daylesford backdrop.
- Fully equipped for longer stays with full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Quality linen, throws and towels
- Stunning interiors
- 2 queen bedrooms complete with balconies overlooking Lake Daylesford and a third with a king bed and garden views
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms providing one deep bath, one shower, and two toilets
- Toiletries, Welcome Platter and tea and coffee provisions provided
- Stone terrace with outdoor dining area overlooking Lake Daylesford
- Split system in each of the queen bedrooms, sitting room and the glass conservatory area
- Wall heater to king room
- Gas log fire to living area
- Gas BBQ
- Established rambling English gardens provide shade in summer, colour in autumn and bulbs and roses in spring
- Free wi-fi access
- Absolute lake frontage with direct access to lake. Within a leisurely stroll to the Lake House restaurant and various lake walks and springs
It’s just a short stroll to the main street cafes and the Sunday Farmer’s Market.
Sorry, no pets allowed